Taramp's HD800 1 ohm High Power Mono Car Audio Amplifier - 959w RMS @ 13.8 VDC - Authorized US Taramp's Dealer
High Definition and Maximum Performance – These high power line of amplifiers from Brazil bring you the best in engineering and power for your extreme car audio installations. Taramp’s has a well-deserved reputation for building high-quality, high-power mobile audio products. The HD Series amps are some of the best-selling models, with variable high and low pass filters (crossovers), extreme durability, while delivering more reliable performance at standard car voltage on the market today.
HD800 is the perfect amplifier for big car audio systems, it features a full range channel which is perfect to install large quantities of compression drivers, tweeters or loudspeakers.
- Number of Channels - 01
- Max. Output Power @ 13,8 VDC - 1 OHM - 959W RMS
- Max. Output Power @ 13,8 VDC - 2 OHMS - 547W RMS
- Max. Output Power @ 13,8 VDC - 4 OHMS - 297W RMS
- Max. Output Power @ 12,6 VDC - 1 OHM - 800W RMS
- Max. Output Power @ 12,6 VDC - 2 OHMS - 456W RMS
- Max. Output Power @ 12,6 VDC - 4 OHMS - 248W RMS
- Input Sensitivity: 250mV @ (-9,78 dBm)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0,3%
- Signal / Noise Ratio: >95dB
- Damping Factor: 400
- Frequency Response: 10Hz a 22KHz
- H.P.F (High Pass Filter): 10Hz to 50Hz (-12dB/octave) Variable
- L.P.F (Low Pass Filter): 50Hz to 22KHz (-12dB/octave) Variable
- Bass Boost: 0 to 10dB (50Hz)
- Input Impedance: 18K OHMS
- Protection System: Short into Output / Power Supply High / Low
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 10,5VDC
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 16VDC
- Idle Consumption: 1,10 Amp.
- Musical Maximum Consumption @ 12,6VDC: 38.5 Amp.
- Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption (1KHz) @ 12,6VDC: 77 Amp.
- Dimensions (LxAxP): 229 x 55 x 187mm
- Weight: 1,46Kg